Nuno Miguel Miranda de Magalhães (born 4 March 1972) is a Portuguese lawyer and politician. He is a member of the CDS – People's Party and has been a member of the Assembly of the Republic for the Setúbal District since 2005.
Magalhães was elected CDS–PP parliamentary leader in June 2011 by unanimous vote from the party's 24 legislators. He was re-elected to the role several times, including again unanimously in March 2017.
In January 2012, Portuguese news sources named Magalhães as one of three parliamentary leaders who are freemasons. He said that although he is not a member of the fraternity, he attends their events with his wife, who is a member.
- "Entrevista" [Interview] (in Portuguese). Rostos. Retrieved 4 October 2018.
- "Biografia" [Biography] (in Portuguese). Assembly of the Republic. Retrieved 4 October 2018.
- "Nuno Magalhães novo líder da bancada do CDS" [Nuno Magalhães new leader of CDS bench] (in Portuguese). CDS-PP. 20 June 2011. Retrieved 5 October 2018.
- "Nuno Magalhães reeleito líder de bancada com 100% dos votos" [Nuno Magalhães re-elected bench leader with 100% of the votes]. Diário de Notícias (in Portuguese). 17 March 2017. Retrieved 5 October 2018.
- "Líder parlamentar do CDS também é maçom" [CDS parliamentary leader is also a mason]. Diário de Notícias (in Portuguese). 6 January 2012. Retrieved 4 October 2018.
- "Maçons do CDS temem Paulo Portas" [CDS masons fear Paulo Portas]. Diário de Notícias (in Portuguese). 13 January 2012. Retrieved 4 October 2018.