npj Quantum Information
npj Quantum Information is a peer-reviewed open-access scientific journal covering quantum information science, including quantum mechanical aspects of computing, communications, information theory, metrology, sensing, and cryptography. It is published by the Nature Publishing Group with Michelle Simmons (University of New South Wales) as founding editor-in-chief and was established in 2015. It was launched by Australian Education Minister Christopher Pyne.
|Discipline||Quantum information science|
|Edited by||Michelle Simmons|
|ISO 4||npj Quantum Inf.|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in Current Contents/Physical Chemical and Earth Sciences, the Science Citation Index Expanded, and Scopus. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2017 impact factor of 9.206.
- Smith, Deborah (2015-10-27). "Inaugural articles from first Nature Partner Journal in Australia published" (Press release). Sydney: University of New South Wales. Retrieved 2017-06-05.
- Ross, John (2014-11-05). "Christopher Pyne launches Nature partner in quantum computing". The Australian. Retrieved 2017-06-05.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2018-08-24.
- "Source details: npj Quantum Information". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-08-24.
- "npj Quantum Information". 2017 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science OR Social Sciences ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2018.
- Ross, John (2017-06-15). "High Wired: Impact and Influence". The Australian. Retrieved 2017-06-16.