Noryangjin Fisheries Wholesale Market
Noryangjin Fisheries Wholesale Market or shortly Noryangjin Fish Market (Hangul: 노량진 수산시장) is an extensive farmers fish market in the neighborhood of Noryangjin-dong in Dongjak-gu, Seoul, South Korea. It is located east of 63 Building, and just south of the Han River. Metro line One passes through at Noryangin station near-by. Exit the station at exit 1 and walk under the bridge.
|Noryangjin Fisheries Wholesale Market|
|Revised Romanization||Noryangjin Susan Sijang|
|McCune–Reischauer||Noryangjin Susan Sijang|
Noryangjin Fish Market was established in 1927 as Gyeongseong Susan (Hangul: 경성수산) on Uijuro(Hangul: 의주로) in Jung-gu near Seoul Station and moved to its current location in central Seoul in 1971.
- "Old fish market to get new, grander lease on life". The Korean Overseas Culture and Information Service (KOIS). Archived from the original on 2011-07-24. Retrieved 2008-05-05.
- "노량진수산시장 (Noryangjin Fisheries Wholesale Market 鷺梁津水産市場)" (in Korean). Doosan Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-05-05.[permanent dead link]
- "Mt. Nam Tops List of Foreign Tourists' Favorites". Chosun Ilbo. 28 November 2011. Retrieved 23 April 2012.
- "Biweekly Narrative Seafood Report( No: 1-2001):Korea" (PDF). Alaska State Trade Representative. January 18, 2001. Archived from the original (PDF) on December 15, 2006. Retrieved 2008-05-05.
- "Noryangjin-dong". Dongjak-gu Official website. Retrieved 2008-05-05.[dead link]
- "Finding the Sea in the Middle of the City, Noryangjin Marine Products Market". Chosun Ilbo. Archived from the original on October 18, 2006. Retrieved 2008-05-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Noryangjin Fish Market.|