The North Wales Coast West Football League is a football league in Wales, at tiers 4 and 5 of the Welsh football league system in North Wales, founded in 2020. The league is under the control of the North Wales Coast Football Association. The league replaced the former Gwynedd League and Anglesey Leagues, and covers the North West of Wales. A corresponding North Wales Coast East Football League will be also be established at the same time. [[NWCFA Junior Cup
|Number of teams||31|
|Level on pyramid||4 & 5|
|Promotion to||Ardal Leagues|
|Domestic cup(s)||Intermediate Challenge Cup (Premier)|
Junior Challenge Cup (First)
|Current champions||Bodedern Athletic |
Plans for the new league were discussed in March 2020. There will be two tiers - the Premier Division – with no more than 16 clubs will be at tier 4, with Division One – with no more than 16 clubs at tier 5.
Member clubs for 2021–22 seasonEdit
Teams that withdrewEdit
The following clubs had been due to compete in the league, but resigned before the season started:
Premier League ChampionsEdit
Division One ChampionsEdit
- 2020-21: Season void
- Premier Division: –
- Division One: –
- Jones, Dave. "Challenge Cup set to return under North Wales coast football shake-up next season". North Wales Sport. Retrieved 19 June 2020.
- "Arriva Bangor FC take a year out from the game". Bangor Aye. Retrieved 22 October 2021.
- Jones, Dave. "More heartbreak for Ynys Môn football as second club folds". Grassroots North Wales. Retrieved 22 October 2021.
- Jones, Dave. "Trearddur Bay Bulls will not compete this season – but they have vowed to return". Grassroots North Wales. NW Sports. Retrieved 14 July 2021.
- Jones, Dave (29 April 2022). "Breaking: Bodedern Athletic are the champions!". Grassroots North Wales. Retrieved 16 May 2022.
- Jones, Dave. "CPD Llannerchymedd – deserved North Wales Coast Division One champions over tough, 30-match campaign". Grassroots North Wales. Retrieved 16 May 2022.
- "LLANERCHYMEDD CROWNED NORTH WALES COAST WEST DIVISION ONE CHAMPIONS!". AFE Football News. 5 May 2022. Retrieved 16 May 2022.