North Richmond railway station
North Richmond railway station is located on the Mernda and Hurstbridge lines in Victoria, Australia. It serves the eastern Melbourne suburb of Richmond opening on 21 October 1901. In 1981 new station buildings were built.
Northbound view from Platform 2 in December 2013
|Location||Jonas Street, Richmond|
|Distance||4.16 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 1|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||21 October 1901|
Platforms & servicesEdit
- Mernda line: all stations services to Flinders Street
- Hurstbridge line: all stations services to Flinders Street
Transdev Melbourne operates one route via North Richmond station:
- 12: Victoria Gardens – St Kilda
- 48: Balwyn North – Victoria Harbour
- 109: Box Hill – Port Melbourne
Other tram routes discontinued service in 2014:
- North Richmond Vicsig
- Vincent Adams Winter (1990). VR and VicRail: 1962–1983. p. 107. ISBN 0-9592069-3-0.
- "Mernda Line". Public Transport Victoria.
- "Hurstbridge Line". Public Transport Victoria.
- "246 Elsternwick - Clifton Hill via St Kilda". Public Transport Victoria.
- "12 Victoria Gardens - St Kilda". Public Transport Victoria.
- "48 North Balwyn - Victoria Harbour Docklands". Public Transport Victoria.
- "109 Box Hill - Port Melbourne". Public Transport Victoria.
- Route 24 North Balwyn – City timetable Archived 23 June 2012 at the Wayback Machine Public Transport Victoria
- Route 31 Hoddle Street – Victoria Harbour Docklands timetable Archived 11 April 2014 at the Wayback Machine Public Transport Victoria
- Melway map at street-directory.com.au