Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
The Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law (also known as Campbell Law School or Campbell University School of Law) is a private law school in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States. Founded in 1976, the law school is one of six graduate programs  offered by Campbell University. The school is named after its founder, Norman Adrian Wiggins, former President and Chancellor of Campbell University, and creator of the institution's law division. Originally housed on the main campus of Campbell University in Buies Creek, the school moved to a newly constructed facility in downtown Raleigh in September, 2009.
|Campbell University School of Law|
2009 (current location)
|Dean||J. Rich Leonard|
|Location||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States|
|Faculty||109 (full and part-time)|
Academics & Bar PassageEdit
Campbell Law School offers nine different joint degree programs. Campbell Law ranks second among North Carolina's six law schools in the ABA's ultimate bar passage, which is the percentage of law school graduates who passed a bar exam within two years of leaving school. The class of 2016's ultimate bar passage rate is the most recent to be released and below is the ranking of law schools in North Carolina with the number of test-takers in parentheses:
- Wake Forest (171): 94.7 percent
- Campbell (103): 94.2 percent
- Duke (214): 93.9 percent
- UNC-Chapel Hill (225): 80.9 percent
- N.C. Central (157): 80.25 percent
- Elon (83): 66.3 percent
According to Campbell's official 2018 ABA required disclosures, 50% of the Class of 2018 obtained full-time, long-term employment for which bar passage was required within nine months of graduation. Campbell Law class of 2018 has an unemployment rate of 15% according to ABA employment data.
According to the Department of Education, 1 year after graduation Campbell Law graduates had a median income of $43,000 and a median debt load of $144,330. 
The total cost of attendance (indicating the cost of tuition, fees, and living expenses) at Campbell for the 2019-20 academic year is $70,340.
- "Graduate & Professional Programs | Academics | Campbell University".
- "Our History". Campbell University School of Law. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- "Dual Degree Programs | Law | Campbell University".
- firstname.lastname@example.org, John Newsom |. "The Syllabus: The ultimate bar passage rates for N.C. law schools". Winston-Salem Journal.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- "Employment summary" (PDF). assets.campbell.edu. 2018. Retrieved 2019-10-20.
- "Tuition & Fees | Apply | Law | Campbell University".