1935/1936 (age 85–86)
|Net worth||US$1.13 billion (April 2017)|
|Spouse(s)||Al Lerner (m. 1955-2002, his death)|
She was born Norma Wolkoff, and married Al Lerner in 1955
She is chair and president of the Lerner Foundation, director of the Cleveland Clinic, co-founder of the Lerner Research Institute, and founder of the Cleveland Clinic Lerner School of Medicine at Case Western Reserve University.
In 1955, she married Al Lerner. They were married for 47 years and had two children, business executive Randy Lerner, and Nancy Lerner. The Lerners were members of Temple Tifereth-Israel in Cleveland. Lerner is widowed, and lives in Cleveland, Ohio.
- "Norma Lerner". Forbes.com. 1970-01-01. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- "Norma Lerner | Cleveland Clinic". My.clevelandclinic.org. Retrieved 2017-04-30.
- Norma Lerner bio Cleveland Clinic Website (accessed April 10, 2010)
- CBS Sports: "AL Lerner, Browns Owner, Billionaire Dies" October 23, 2002
- CBS Sports: "Browns owner Lerner dies at 69" October 23, 2002
- McGeehan, Patrick ( April 9, 2004). "MBNA Pressed on Independence of Board". The New York Times.