Noor Hazrul Mustafa
Mohd Noor Hazrul bin Mohd Mustafa (born 11 October 1988 in Perak) is a Malaysian professional footballer. Currently he plays for Negeri Sembilan. He started his career as a defender, but is mostly used as a midfielder.
|Full name||Mohd Noor Hazrul bin Mohd Mustafa|
|Date of birth||11 October 1988|
|Place of birth||Sungkai, Perak, Malaysia|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Playing position(s)||Defender, Midfielder|
|2006–2007||Perak FA President's Cup|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 July 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 24 January 2017
He started his football career with his home state team, Perak FA. He represented Perak for the 2006 Sukma Games in Kedah. He was also part of the Malaysia team that gave a good account of themselves in the Champions Youth Cup 2007 tournament, which was held in Kuala Lumpur. He was promoted to the senior Perak FA team for the 2008 season.
Noor Hazrul made his first team debut on 18 November 2007, coming on as a substitute in a match against DPMM FC. He made his first start against UPB-MyTeam FC on 21 November 2007. He scored his first ever senior goal on 12 January 2008 against title rivals Kedah FA. However, Perak FA lost that match 2–5. After four years playing for Perak FA,he decided to join the east coast side, Kelantan FA and quickly gained the attention of The Red Warriors fan after scoring a goal in his debut for the team.
- As of 10 July 2018
|Club performance||League||Cup||League Cup||Continental||Total|
- Selamat Datang ke Sistem Keputusan SUKMA XI – KEDAH 2006[dead link]
- Champions Youth Cup – Malaysia 2008 Archived 22 February 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- "~:: PERAK FA ::~ Laman Web Rasmi Persatuan Bola Sepak Perak". Archived from the original on 26 January 2008. Retrieved 27 January 2008.
- "ATM lost to 10-man Kelantan FA". 8 February 2015. Retrieved 26 June 2016.
- "Mohd Noor Hazrul". Soccerway. 2 October 2016. Retrieved 2 October 2016.
- Noor Hazrul Mustafa at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to Malaysian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|