This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Nonprofit Quarterly, also known as NPQ, is a nonprofit magazine publication which provides research-based articles and resources to educate the nonprofit sector. The publication focuses on management, fundraising practices, philanthropy, and governance/board management.
The Quarterly was originally founded, published and edited by David Garvey in 1994, as the New England Nonprofit Quarterly, as a regional learning magazine for New England nonprofit practitioners. The Nonprofit Quarterly launched as a national print journal in the winter of 1999, and now also publishes daily content online. The current editor-in-chief of NPQ is Ruth McCambridge, who led the transition of the Quarterly to its national format.
- "Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations - Nonprofit Quarterly - Nonprofit Quarterly delivers the latest news and investigative reports for non profit organizations. Subscribe to our free newsletter!". nonprofitquarterly.org. Retrieved 13 September 2017.
- "Nonprofit Quarterly: Amazon.com: Magazines". www.amazon.com. Retrieved 13 September 2017.
- "25 Best Academic Journals for Nonprofits - NPO.IO". www.npo.io. Retrieved 13 September 2017.
- Must-Read Publications for Nonprofit Professionals, the balance
- New England's Nonprofit Sector Searches for a Regional Voice: Connection, New England Board of Higher Education, Vol. XV, Number 2, pages 44-45]., retrieved 10 August 2018