This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Zeno "Nonoy" Zuñiga, popularly known as Nonoy Zuñiga, is a Filipino musician, television presenter and physician.
|Birth name||Zeno Zuñiga|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, presenter, medical doctor|
|Associated acts||Sharon Cuneta|
Zuñiga's singing career spans more than 3 decades, as a folk singer from 1971 to 1975 and then as one of the lead singers of the Family Birth Control Band which performed in venues like Philippine Plaza, Holiday Inn and the Manila Hotel from 1975-1980. All his performances in the United States from 1983 to the present are well-acclaimed. He has also performed in various countries such as Australia, Japan, South Korea, China and New Zealand.
Besides his musical career, he hosted a public service TV program called Kapwa Ko Mahal Ko, and an informational program called MedTalk with Dr. Z on IBC 13. He also heads EcoWise and NOW, two companies that deal with the preservation and conservation of the environment through proper waste disposal and the manufacture and marketing of organic products.
- Ako Ay Ikaw Rin (1981)
- Much More (1982)
- Live For Love (1983)
- Fragments Of Forever (1986)
- Feelin' It All (1986)
- Christmas With Nonoy (1987)
- Nonoy Zuñiga (1989)
- I Will Be There For You (1990)
- Tinig Ng Langit (1994)
- Pure and Golden Love Songs (1997)
- The Duet Album (1998)
- The Love Album (2005)
|1975–2001||Kapwa Ko Mahal Ko||Himself (host)|
|2006||MedTalk with Dr. Z||Himself (host)|
|2010||Pilipinas Win Na Win||Himself (host)|
|1983||Never Ever Say Goodbye||w/ Vilma Santos|
|1982||Kumusta Ka||w/ Gina Alajar|
- 1981 Best Pop Male Vocal Performance by a New Male Artist Aliw Award
- 1981 Most Promising Entertainer Aliw Award
- 1982 Entertainer Of The Year Aliw Award
- 1982 Album Of The Year for the Album Ako Ay Ikaw Rin Aliw Award
- 1982 Golden Record Award for the Album Ako Ay Ikaw Rin Aliw Award
- 1982 Platinum Record Award for the Album Ako Ay Ikaw Rin Aliw Award
- 1982 Record Of The Year for the Album Ako Ay Ikaw Rin Aliw Award
- 1982 Best Male Vocal Performer Guillermo Mendoza Foundation
- 1982 Mr. Popular Entertainer Of The Year Guillermo Mendoza Foundation
- 1983 Ranked Top 6 Major Awards Cecil Award
- 1991 Best Male Vocal Performer Awit Award
- 1998 Most Outstanding Recording Artist Katha Award
- 1999 Best Performance By A Duet Awit Award
- 1999 Best Traditional Song Saan Ka Man Naroroon Awit Award
- 1999 Best Pop Vocal Collaboration Katha Award
- Carballo, Bibsy (22 October 2006). "Nonoy Zuñiga: The Filipino voice". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- Policarpio, Allan. "Nonoy Zuñiga remembers tragedy with a smile". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- Lo, Ricky (10 March 2016). "Nonoy can still 'break a leg'". Philippine Star. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- "PERO ATIK RA The Duet (Nonoy Zuniga & Jolianne Salvado)". YouTube. 19 April 2018.