|Look up nonet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nonet may refer to:
- nonet (music), a composition which requires nine musicians for a performance
- nonet, a nine line poem, with the first line containing nine syllables, the next eight, so on until the last line has one syllable; see glossary of poetry terms
- Nonet, a proton nuclear magnetic resonance spectrum structure with nine peaks
- Nonet, a representation of subatomic particles in the quark model
- Nonet, another term for a box or region in Sudoku, usually a 3x3 subsection
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nonet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.