(Redirected from Nonce (disambiguation))
|Look up nonce in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nonce may refer to:
- Cryptographic nonce, a number or bit string used only once, in security engineering
- Nonce word, a word used to meet a need that is not expected to recur
- The Nonce, American rap duo
- Nonce orders, an architectural term
- Nonce, a British prison slang term for inmates convicted of sex offences, especially ones involving children
- Nuncio, the apostolic and diplomatic representation of the Holy See
- Hapax legomenon, in corpus linguistics
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nonce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.