|Look up nocturnal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nocturnality describes sleeping during the daytime and being active at night.
Nocturnal may also refer to:
- Night owl (person), a person who tends to stay up until late at night
- Nocturnal (novel), a 2007 podcast and 2012 novel by podcast author Scott Sigler
- Nocturnal (Varèse), by Edgard Varèse
- Nocturnal after John Dowland, a solo guitar work by Benjamin Britten (opus 70, 1963)
- Nocturnal (Heltah Skeltah album), 1996
- Nocturnal (The Black Dahlia Murder album), 2007
- Nocturnal, a 2012 album by Florian-Ayala Fauna
- Nocturnal (EP), a 2012 EP by Prozak
- Nocturnal (Yuna album), 2013
- "Nocturnal" (song), 2016
- "Nocturnal", a song by House of Large Sizes from their 1994 album My Ass-Kicking Life
- "Nocturnal", a song by Alastair Galbraith, 1994
- "Ballade of the Nocturnal Commune", by Michael Horovitz
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nocturnal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.