Sir Noah Thomas FRS FRCP (1720 – 17 May 1792) was a Welsh physician who was physician-in-ordinary to King George III. He was a fellow of the Royal Society and the Royal College of Physicians, and a Gulstonian lecturer.
- Lamont-Brown, Raymond. (2009). Royal Poxes and Potions: Royal Doctors and Their Secrets. Stroud: History Press. p. 89. ISBN 978-0-7524-7390-1.
- The Medical Register for the Year 1783. London: Joseph Johnson. 1783. p. 42.
- Stephen, Sir Leslie; Lee, Sir Sidney (1909). The Dictionary of National Biography. Oxford University Press. p. 668.
Sir Noah Thomas.
- Rees, Thomas Mardy (1908). Notable Welshmen (1700-1900). Herald Office. p. 99. Retrieved 3 May 2019.
- Cannon Hall. Glentree, 2014. Retrieved 23 June 2015. Archived 2015-06-23 at the Wayback Machine