No Place for Jennifer
|No Place for Jennifer|
|Directed by||Henry Cass|
|Produced by||Hamilton G. Inglis|
|Written by||J. Lee Thompson|
|Based on||No Difference to Me by Phyllis Hambledon|
|Music by||Allan Gray|
|Edited by||Monica Kimick|
|Distributed by||Associated British-Pathé (UK)|
|Box office||£151,352 (UK)|
In the film, a young girl experiences trauma when her parents divorce.
It was based on the novel No Difference to Me by Phyllis Hambleton.
- Leo Genn as William
- Rosamund John as Rachel Kershaw
- Beatrice Campbell as Paula
- Guy Middleton as Brian Stewart
- Janette Scott as Jennifer
- Anthony Nicholls as Baxter
- Jean Cadell as Aunt Jacqueline
- Megs Jenkins as Mrs Marshall
- Philip Ray as Mr Marshall
- Edith Sharpe as Doctor
- Ann Codrington as Miss Hancock
- Brian Smith as Martin Marshall
- André Morell as Counsel
- Anthony Wager as Ted
- William Simons as Jeremy
- Vincent Porter, 'The Robert Clark Account', Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television, Vol 20 No 4, 2000 p490
- "BFI | Film & TV Database | NO PLACE FOR JENNIFER (1950)". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. 16 April 2009. Archived from the original on 15 January 2009. Retrieved 15 June 2014.
- Crowther, Bosley (17 July 1951). "Movie Review - No Place for Jennifer - THE SCREEN IN REVIEW; 'No Place for Jennifer,' British Import With Janette Scott, at Park Ave. Theatre". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 15 June 2014.