This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nizhnevartovsk Airport (Russian: Аэропорт Нижневартовск) (IATA: NJC, ICAO: USNN) is a major airport in Russia located 4 km northwest of Nizhnevartovsk. It is a large civilian airport with an asphalt runway, handling some widebody aircraft. The airport is a key element of the region's gas production region.
|Elevation AMSL||177 ft / 54 m|
Sources: Russian Federal Air Transport Agency (see also provisional 2018 statistics)
Airlines and destinationsEdit
- "Объемы перевозок через аэропорты России" [Transportation volumes at Russian airports]. www.favt.ru (in Russian). Federal Air Transport Agency. Retrieved 23 October 2018.
- "Timetable - S7 Airlines". Novosibirsk International Airport (Tolmachevo). Retrieved 1 November 2016.
- Liu, Jim (15 July 2019). "Somon Air expands Khudzhand network in S19". Routesonline. Retrieved 15 July 2019.
- Liu, Jim (8 October 2020). "Ural Airlines adds new domestic routes from Moscow Zhukovsky in late-Oct 2020". Routesonline.
- Liu, Jim (31 October 2018). "Ural Airlines expands Osh network in W18". Routesonline. Retrieved 31 October 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nizhnevartovsk Airport.|
- Nizhnevartovskavia official website (in Russian)
|This article about an airport in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|