|Full name||Nizakat Khan|
|Born||8 July 1992|
Attock, Punjab, Pakistan
|Bowling||Right-arm leg break|
|ODI debut (cap 25)||1 May 2014 v Afghanistan|
|Last ODI||18 September 2018 v India|
|T20I debut (cap 9)||16 March 2014 v Nepal|
|Last T20I||18 January 2017 v Netherlands|
Source: ESPNcricinfo, 18 September 2018
Having played age group cricket for Hong Kong Under-19s in the 2010 Under-19 World Cup, he proceeded to make his World Cricket League debut for Hong Kong in the 2011 World Cricket League Division Three, where he helped Hong Kong earn promotion to 2011 World Cricket League Division Two. It was in this tournament that he made his List A debut against Uganda. He played 5 further List A matches in the competition, the last of which was Papua New Guinea. In his 6 matches in the competition, he scored 182 runs at a batting average of 30.33, with 2 half centuries and a high score of 95. His highest score came against Namibia. With the ball he took 10 wickets at a bowling average of 18.80, with best figures of 4/14. His best bowling performance came against Uganda.
He made his One Day International debut against Afghanistan in the 2014 ACC Premier League on 1 May 2014. He was suspended from bowling due to an illegal action during the 2015 ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier in July. He scored his maiden first-class century on 2 September 2016 against Ireland in the 2015–17 ICC Intercontinental Cup.
On 3 June 2018, he was selected to play for the Toronto Nationals in the players' draft for the inaugural edition of the Global T20 Canada tournament. In August 2018, he was named in Hong Kong's squad for the 2018 Asia Cup Qualifier tournament. Hong Kong won the qualifier tournament, and he was then named in Hong Kong's squad for the 2018 Asia Cup.
- "Youth One-Day International Matches played by Nizakat Khan". CricketArchive. Retrieved 21 May 2011.
- "List A Matches played by Nizakat Khan". CricketArchive. Retrieved 21 May 2011.
- "List A Batting and Fielding For Each Team by Nizakat Khan". CricketArchive. Retrieved 21 May 2011.
- "Hong Kong v Namibia, 2011 ICC World Cricket League Division Two". CricketArchive. Retrieved 21 May 2011.
- "List A Bowling For Each Team by Nizakat Khan". CricketArchive. Retrieved 21 May 2011.
- "Hong Kong v Uganda, 2011 ICC World Cricket League Division Two". CricketArchive. Retrieved 21 May 2011.
- "Asian Cricket Council Premier League, 2014". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 26 November 2014.
- "Hong Kong's Nizakat Khan suspended for illegal action". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- "Murtagh's four-for gives Ireland top spot". ESPN Cricinfo. 2 September 2016. Retrieved 2 September 2016.
- "Global T20 Canada: Complete Squads". SportsKeeda. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- "Global T20 Canada League – Full Squads announced". CricTracker. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- "Hong Kong Squad for the ACC Asia Cup Qualifiers 2018 － 27th August - 8th September 2018". Hong Kong Cricket. Retrieved 4 August 2018.
- "Anshuman Rath to lead Hong Kong into the 2018 Unimoni Asia Cup". Hong Kong Cricket. Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- "Aizaz Khan to replace injured Anshuman Rath as captain for Emerging Nations Cup!". Hong Kong Cricket. Retrieved 3 December 2018.