Nitroplus Co., Ltd., stylized as nitro+, is a Japanese visual novel video game developer that has developed a number of visual novels, including eroge. They also have been collaborating with developer Type-Moon to create the light novel series Fate/Zero. Their works usually have dark themes such as reanimation of the dead, rape and murder. They also have a branch of the company called Nitro+chiral, which focuses on Boys' Love visual novels. Writers aligned with the company, such as Gen Urobuchi, have also contributed to various manga, anime, novel, and television works.
|Kabushiki Gaisha Nitoropurasu|
|Total equity||¥10 million (US$121 thousand)(2012)|
Number of employees
|39 people (As of December, 2012)|
Super Sonico is the mascot of Nitroplus' annual music festival event, "Nitro Super Sonico", since 2006. Nitroplus has held their music festival every year since 2000.
List of worksEdit
- Phantom of Inferno (February 25, 2000)
- Kyuuketsu Senki Vjedogonia/vampirdzhija vjedogonia (January 26, 2001)
- Kikokugai: The Cyber Slayer (March 29, 2002)
- "Hello, world." (September 27, 2002)
- Zanma Taisei Demonbane (April 25, 2003)
- Saya no Uta (December 26, 2003)
- Phantom INTEGRATION (September 17, 2004)
- Angelos Armas -Tenshi no Nichou Kenju- (January 28, 2005)
- Jingai Makyō (June 24, 2005)
- Hanachirasu (September 30, 2005)
- Sabbat Nabe (December, 2005)
- Dra†KoI (February 3, 2006)
- Kishin Hishou Demonbane (May 26, 2006)
- Gekkō no Carnevale (January 26, 2007)
- Zoku Satsuriku no Django -Jigoku no Shoukinkubi- (July 27, 2007)
- Sumaga (September 26, 2008)
- Sumaga Special (June 26, 2009)
- Full Metal Daemon: Muramasa (October 30, 2009)
- Axanael (December 17, 2010)
- SoniComi (November 25, 2011)
- Phenomeno (June 16, 2012)
- Guilty Crown: Lost Christmas (July 27, 2012)
- Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi (June 28, 2013)
- Expelled from Paradise (November 15, 2014)
- Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel (April 30, 2015, developed by Examu)
- Tokyo Necro (January 29, 2016)
- Minikui Mojika no Ko (July 27, 2018)
They also released a fighting game Nitro+ Royale -Heroines Duel- (ニトロ+ロワイヤル -ヒロインズデュエル-) at the 2007 Comiket.
5pb. x Nitro+Edit
- Chaos;Head (April 25, 2008)
- Chaos;Head Noah (February 26, 2009)
- Steins;Gate (October 15, 2009)
- Chaos;Head Love Chu Chu! (March 25, 2010)
Nitro+ and DMM Corporation released a web browser game called Touken Ranbu in January 2015, which as of March 2015 is one of DMM's most popular games, second only to the largely popular Kantai Collection.
Nitro+Chiral branch worksEdit
Nitro+Chiral focused to boys-love games.
- Togainu no Chi (February 25, 2005/May 29, 2008)
- Lamento -Beyond the Void- (November 10, 2006)
- Sweet Pool (December 19, 2008)
- DRAMAtical Murder (March 23, 2012)
- DRAMAtical Murder re:connect (April 26, 2013)
On January 25, 2008, they released a minigame disk titled CHiRALmori under this branch of which uses chibi versions of the characters from Togainu no Chi and Lamento.
- "Company info". Nitroplus. Retrieved 2012-12-11.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nitroplus.|