|Look up Nisqually in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nisqually may refer to:
- Nisqually people, a Coast Salish ethnic group
- Nisqually Indian Tribe of the Nisqually Reservation, federally recognized tribe
- Nisqually River, located between Thurston and Pierce counties
- Billy Frank Jr. Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge, a protected area in the Nisqually River estuary
- Fort Nisqually, the first European trading post on Puget Sound
- Nisqually Mission, a Methodist station
- Nisqually Glacier on Mount Rainier
- Lake Nisqually was a prehistoric lake in the lower basin of Puget Sound and the Nisqually River.
- MV Nisqually, a Steel Electric-class ferry previously part of the Washington State Ferries system
- Nisqually earthquake of 2001 in Washington
- Nisqually-1, a specimen of Populus trichocarpa, whose genome was sequenced
- Diocese of Nesqually
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nisqually.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.