|Look up Nirvana or nirvana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nirvana is a concept in Indian religious traditions.
Nirvana may also refer to:
- Nirvana (band), a 1990s American grunge music band (1987–1994)
- Nirvana (British band), a British psychedelic band (1967–present)
- Nirvana 2002, a Swedish Death metal band (1988–1991)
- Nirvana (Charles Lloyd album), 1968
- Nirvana (Bucky Pizzarelli album), 1995
- Nirvana (Herbie Mann and the Bill Evans Trio album), 1962
- Nirvana (Nirvana album), a hits compilation album of the US band
- Nirvana (Zoot Sims and Bucky Pizzarelli album), 1974
- Nirvana (EP), by Sam Smith
- Nirvana (Inna album), 2017 album by Inna
Other creative worksEdit
- Nirwana, a book compiled by E. L. de Marigny, Jaime Martijn, and Annemarie Kindt, illustrated by Carl Lundgren, and Alicia Austin
- Nirvana (film), a 1997 Italian science fiction cyberpunk movie
- Nirvana (2008 film), a 2008 Russian drama movie starring Olga Sutulova
- "Nirvana", a poem by Charles Bukowski, first published in 1991
- Nirvanna the Band the Show, a Canadian comedy web and television series
- Mount Nirvana, the unofficial name of the highest mountain in the Northwest Territories, Canada
- NEdit, the "Nirvana editor", a text editor for the X Window System
- Nirvana (software), metadata, data placement and data management software
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nirvana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.