|Look up nipple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nipple is part of the breast, in anatomy.
Nipple may also refer to:
- Nipple or teat, on a baby bottle
- Nipple (plumbing), a type of pipe fitting
- Spoke nipple, which binds each spoke to a bicycle wheel rim
- Grease nipple, used to put grease into a gearbox or moving part needing lubrication using a grease gun
- Nipple mouse, a pointing device on a laptop
- Nipple (firearm), in a percussion firearm, it is an extension of the touch hole to which a percussion cap is fitted.
- Nipple, on the end of a Bowden cable
- Nipple, the fifth wheel coupling kingpin on a semi-trailer