|Look up nipple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A nipple is part of the breast, in anatomy.
Nipple may also refer to:
- Nipple or teat, on a baby bottle
- Nipple (plumbing), a type of pipe fitting
- Spoke nipple, which binds each spoke to a bicycle wheel rim
- Grease nipple, used to put grease into a gearbox or moving part needing lubrication using a grease gun
- Nipple mouse, a pointing device on a laptop
- Nipple, on the end of a Bowden cable
- Nipple, the fifth wheel coupling kingpin on a semi-trailer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nipple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.