Nino Khomeriki (Georgian: ნინო ხომერიკი; born March 1, 1998) is a chess player from Georgia. She was awarded the title of Woman Grandmaster by FIDE in 2019. She won the 2015 and 2016 European Youth Chess Championships.
|Born||March 1, 1998|
|Title||Woman Grandmaster (2019)|
Khomeriki played for team Georgia in the World Youth U16 Chess Olympiad in 2011, 2012 and 2014. She tied for first place with Aleksandra Maltsevskaya and Gulrukhbegim Tokhirjonova in the World Junior Girls Championship in 2018. Khomeriki took the bronze medal on tiebreak.
- "Georgia's Nino Khomeriki 2nd time European chess champion". Democracy & Freedom Watch. 2016-08-29. Retrieved 2019-07-08.
- Nino Khomeriki team chess record at Olimpbase.org
- "Maghsoodloo and Maltsevskaya are World Junior Champions 2018". Chess News. ChessBase. 2018-09-16. Retrieved 2019-07-08.
- "FIDE Newsletter September 2018". www.fide.com. Retrieved 2019-07-08.
- Nino Khomeriki rating card at FIDE
- Nino Khomeriki player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Nino Khomeriki at Chess-DB.com
|This biographical article relating to a Georgian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|