|Other names||Germana Bal|
|Alma mater||Pavia Italy|
|Occupation||Doctor, and Surgeon|
|Television||Body Fixers (Second Season)|
Early life and educationEdit
Bal is the CEO of the London-based company Facial Sculpting and practicing for 11 years. She appeared on the second season of the E4's show Body Fixers. Her work in dental and aesthetic treatment is full facial sculpting.
Awards and recognitionEdit
She was the finalist in ‘Best Young Dentist 2017’ awards. In 2018, because of her work on ‘Full Facial Sculpting’, she won 'facial aesthetics' award at the Aesthetic Dentistry Awards 2018. In 2019, she was the Finalist in Aesthetic Dentistry Awards for her work ‘Facial Aesthetics – Dermal Fillers peri-oral’.
- "KDDr. Nina Bal – Redefining Facial Sculpting".
- Bell, Lee. "Best Corrective Health Tech 2018". Forbes.
- Savoye, Silvia (August 28, 2018). "Nina Bal regina del "Botox" nelle terre di Sua Maestà".
- "Drive and Dedication: Dr Nina Bal's road to success". TGDaily.
- "How to get a smile like Meghan Markle's". May 1, 2018.
- "Heart-to-Heart with Dr. Nina Bal - one of the experts on the Bodyfixers Series 2 Panel". March 5, 2019.
- "The Evolution of Cosmetic Dentistry and Facial Sculpting". March 6, 2019.
- "Suited and rebooted: Correction from head to toe". Metro Newspaper UK.
- bell, lee (September 14, 2018). "Invisalign Review - fix your wonky smile without unsightly metal train tracks". mirror.
- Gupta, Shruti (March 2, 2019). "Exclusive: Meet Italian Facial Aesthetics Doctor and TV Personality Nina Bal". NewsBlaze News.
- "Dr Nina Bal is revolutionizing the world of aesthetic dentistry - Thrive Global". thriveglobal.com.
- "Let's Talk Botox - A Conversation with Facial Sculpting Expert Dr. Nina Bal". www.emmitsburg.net.
|This United Kingdom biographical article related to medicine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|