|Elevation||237 m (778 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Sex Ratio||904:1000 ♂/♀|
As of 2011[update] India census"Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India" (PDF). Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. 2 April 2018. Retrieved 2 April 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link), Nilokheri had a population of 16,405. Males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%. Nilokheri has an average literacy rate of 73%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 77%, and female literacy is 69%. In Nilokheri, 13% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Nilokheri is a town and a municipal committee in Karnal district in the Indian state of Haryana . Nilokheri has a polling strength of 12517.
Academic Technical Learning InstituteEdit
- Guru BrahamaNand Ji Govt. Polytechnic Institute Nilokheri
- State Institute of Engineering & Technology, Nilokheri
- Central Tool Room Extension Centre, Nilokheri earlier functional as Integrated Training Centre, Nilokheri now affiliated to Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College, Karnal
- Kalpana Chawla University of Health Sciences, Karnal
- National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
- National Institute of Design, Kurukshetra
- National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, Kurukshetra
Other Government offices, institutions and organisationsEdit
- Government of India Press, Nilokheri.
- Post Office Nilokheri (Sub Office), Karnal, Haryana HR), India (IN), Pin Code:- 132117.
- BSNL, Nilokheri (Sub Office ) state-owned telecommunications company .
- Agro Engineering Workshop, Nilokheri was set up in 1968-1969. It is a unit of Haryana Agro Industries Corporation Limited (A Government of Haryana Undertaking).
- Haryana State Cooperative Supply and Marketing Federation Ltd (HAFED) was set up on 1 November 1966. One of the largest apex cooperative federation of Government of Haryana.
Primary and secondary schoolsEdit
- Government Senior Secondary School, Nilokheri affiliated to Haryana Board of School Education Bhiwani,
Nilokheri is located at  It has an average elevation of 237 metres (830 feet)..
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2 June 2014. Retrieved 15 July 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 6 September 2013. Retrieved 6 September 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Nilokheri