Nikita Dutta (born 13 November 1990) is an Indian actress. A finalist of Femina Miss India 2012, she made her Bollywood debut with the film Lekar Hum Deewana Dil where she played a supporting role, and expanded to television with the show Dream Girl. She is best known for her portrayal of Suman Tiwari in Ek Duje Ke Vaaste  and Aanchal Srivastava in Haasil.  Recently, she appeared in Kabir Singh. 
Nikita Dutta at 23rd SOL Lions Gold Awards 2016
|Born||13 November 1990|
|Known for||Femina Miss India 2012 Finalist|
|Ek Duje Ke Vaaste|
Nikita Dutta was born on 13 November 1993. As her father is a naval officer in the Indian Navy, she has spent most of her life living in Visakhapatnam, Mumbai and Kochi. She has done her schooling from Mumbai. She is an Economics graduate from St. Xavier's College, Mumbai.
2012–14: Femina and Bollywood debutEdit
In 2012, Dutta participated in Femina Miss India and landed up as one of the finalists. Later, she made her Bollywood debut with a brief character in the romantic comedy Lekar Hum Deewana Dil (2014). Produced by Saif Ali Khan, the film failed to perform well at the box office. She was cast opposite Sudeep Sahir.
In 2015, Dutta made her television debut with Life OK's drama series Dream Girl – Ek Ladki Deewani Si. She starred alongside Shraddha Arya and Mohsin Khan, portraying Lakshmi Mathur, an aspiring actress who falls in love with Khan's character. She quit the show in November 2015.
In 2016, Dutta was cast in Sony Entertainment Television's Ek Duje Ke Vaaste opposite Namik Paul. Her chemistry with Paul and role as Suman Tiwari, a girl who likes cooking and wants to have her own restaurant, was well appreciated by critics. She won the Lions Gold Award for Jodi No. 1 with Paul. However, the show culminated in October the same year because of low TRP ratings.
Dutta's next television show was yet another Sony Entertainment Television series—the romantic thriller Haasil–which aired for 4 months (October 2017 to February 2018). Cast opposite Zayed Khan and Vatsal Sheth, she received praise for her portrayal of Aanchal Srivastava, a lawyer who dares up against a rich family, Raichands, and engages in a love triangle with the family's two step-brothers (played by Khan and Sheth). For her performance, Dutta was awarded the Lions Gold Award for Best Actress. After the show's air-off, she appeared in an episode of &TV's episodic horror series Laal Ishq and quit television shows.
2018–present: Bollywood comebackEdit
In 2018, Dutta returned to Bollywood films with Gold, a sports film directed by Reema Kagti and based upon the national hockey team's title at the 1948 Summer Olympics. Co-starring with Akshay Kumar, Mouni Roy, and Sunny Kaushal, she played the supporting role of Simran (Kaushal's girlfriend). With a worldwide gross of over ₹1.51 billion (US$21 million), Gold emerged as a critical and commercial success.
In 2019, Dutta starred as a film actress Jia Sharma in Sandeep Vanga's action romantic drama Kabir Singh—an adaptation of Vanga's Telugu romance Arjun Reddy (2017) and co-starring Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani. The film tells the story of the titular medical student (played by Kapoor) who goes on a self-destructive path and becomes an alcoholic surgeon after his lover (played by Advani) marries someone else. Kabir Singh received mixed reviews from critics but proved one of the highest-grossing Indian films of all time, grossing more than ₹3.7 billion (US$52 million) worldwide. Dutta received praise for her chemistry with Kapoor in the second half, and followed up the success of Kabir Singh with a central role in Neeraj Udhwani's Maska, a drama about an aspiring actor who is caught between his own dream and his mother's ambitions of seeing him take over the family Irani cafe.
She will next star opposite Abhishek Bachchan in Kookie V. Gulati's The Big Bull, a biographical film about 1992 stock market scam accused broker Harshad Mehta, playing Mehta's wife, with Bachchan playing Mehta.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2014||Lekar Hum Deewana Dil||Rose||Arif Ali|||
|2019||Kabir Singh||Jia Sharma||Sandeep Vanga|||
|2020||Maska||Mallika Chopra||Neeraj Udhwani|
|2020||The Big Bull||Suchita Dalal||Kookie Gulati|
|2021||Rocket Gang||TBA||Bosco Martis|
|2015–2016||Dream Girl – Ek Ladki Deewani Si||Lakshmi Mathur||Life OK|
|2016||Ek Duje Ke Vaaste||Suman Tiwari||Sony TV|
|2017–2018||Haasil||Advocate Aanchal Shrivastava|
|2017||Lions Gold Awards||Best Jodi (With Namik Paul)||Ek Duje Ke Vaaste||Won|||
|2018||Lions Gold Awards||Favourite Actress||Haasil||Won|
|2018||The Iconic Achievers Award||Best Emerging TV Actor Of The Year||N/A||Won|
- "Nikita Dutta (verified account)". Twitter.
Born November 13, 1990
- Baddhan, Raj (10 February 2016). "Sony TV to launch 'Ek Duje Ke Vaaste' this month". BizAsia | Media, Entertainment, Showbiz, Events and Music. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- "Nikita Dutta, Vatsal Seth, Zayed khan start shooting for Haasil - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Nikita Dutta talks about more recognition coming her way after Kabir Singh, film's criticism & more". PINKVILLA. Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- "Nikita Dutta on Kabir Singh: "I've been told I'm the best thing in the second half of Kabir Singh"". Masala.com. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- "Happy Father's Day, daddy!". Retrieved 14 November 2017.
- Lifestyle, The Trending World (7 July 2019). "Nikita Dutta (Actress) Lifestyle, Biography, Unknown Facts, Age and More — Biography Adda". Medium. Retrieved 11 July 2019.
- India, The Hans (17 November 2015). "Nikita Dutta exits the show Dream Girl". www.thehansindia.com. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- Desk, India com Entertainment (20 September 2017). "Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Actress Nikita Dutta To Make Her Bollywood Debut With Akshay Kumar's Gold". India.com. Retrieved 10 July 2019.
- Hungama, Bollywood. "Lekar Hum Deewana Dil Cast & Crew - Bollywood Hungama". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 14 November 2017.
- "Gold: Akshay Kumar's film also marks Bollywood debut of TV actor Nikita Dutta?". indianexpress.com. 21 September 2017. Retrieved 14 November 2017.
- "Shahid Kapoor finds new co-star in Nikita Dutta". Pune Mirror. Retrieved 13 November 2018.
- "Lions Gold Awards: EDKV's Namik Paul-Nikita Dutta, Beyhadh's Kushal Tandon & Others Shine". 5 January 2017. Retrieved 14 November 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nikita Dutta.|