The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (May 2020)
Nikhil Goyal is an American sociologist. He has previously taught as an adjunct professor in New York University's Prison Education program. He is the author of Schools on Trial, which was published by Doubleday, an imprint of Random House, in 2016, and has written for The Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, The Nation, and other publications.
Goyal holds a M.Phil in Education from the University of Cambridge, where he is currently a PhD candidate.
- Schools on Trial: How Freedom and Creativity Can Fix Our Educational Malpractice. Doubleday/Random House. February 2016. ISBN 978-0385540124.
- Goyal, Nikhil. "Why banning ‘meal shaming’ isn’t enough." Washington Post. May 29, 2019.
- Goyal, Nikhil. "These Politicians Think Your Kids Need High-Stakes Testing—but Not Theirs." The Nation. March 29, 2016.
- Goyal, Nikhil. "Solutions for Stressed-Out High-School Students." Wall Street Journal. February 12, 2016.
- Goyal, Nikhil (2016-02-12). "Solutions for Stressed-Out High-School Students". Wall Street Journal.