Nikaia Olympic Weightlifting Hall
The Nikaia Olympic Weightlifting Hall is an indoor arena in Nikaia, in Athens. It hosted the weightlifting events at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece. The venue was officially opened on August 14, 2004, the day after the beginning of the Games. The building had a capacity of 5,100, though only 3,500 seats are publicly available for the games.
- 2004 Summer Olympics official report. Volume 2. p. 425.
- "OlympicProperties". OlympicProperties.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on December 7, 2013. Retrieved May 16, 2009.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-09-07. Retrieved 2010-03-15.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Olympic News - Official Source of Olympic News". International Olympic Committee. 21 June 2019.