The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (June 2013)
Nik Borrow is a bird artist, ornithologist and tour leader.
|Education||Wimbledon College of Art|
He is co-author and illustrator of the Birds of Western Africa, in the Helm Identification Guides series (first published 2001), featuring over 1300 species and the first guide to cover all 23 West African countries. Birdwatch Magazine described the revised addition as "essential for anyone visiting western Africa".
- Nik Borrow, Ron Demey (2004). Field guide to the birds of Western Africa. London: Christopher Helm.
- Nigel Redman, Terry Stevenson, John Fanshawe, Nik Borrow, Brian E. Small (2009). Birds of the Horn of Africa: Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Somalia, Socotra. London: Christopher Helm.
- Nik Borrow, Ron Demey, Erasmus Henaku Owusu, Yaa Ntiamoa-Baidu (2010). Birds of Ghana. London: Christopher Helm.
- Nik Borrow, Ron Demey (2011). Birds of Senegal and the Gambia. London: Christopher Helm.
- Portfolio: Nik Borrow Birding World Vol. 3 No. 10 pp. 354–356
- ^ a b Steve Hay (January 2010). "Birds of Western Africa". Birdwatch. Archived from the original on 25 March 2014. Retrieved 24 March 2014.