|Full name||Nijaz Lena|
|Date of birth||25 June 1986|
|Place of birth||Struga, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 December 2017|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22 June 2014
In July 2013, Lena signed a new one-year deal with the club, keeping him at the club until 2014.
It was reported that Lena left the team after refusing to be a backup for the new signing Nderim Nexhipi. This report was strengthened by Lena itself, who refused to travel with the team to Slovenia, for pre-season preparations. He extended his contract with Flamurtari Vlorë for another season, however, on 23 August 2015.
On 15 January 2016, Lena signed a contract until the end of 2015–16 season with Teuta Durrës, joined former Flamurtari boss Magani. He was presented four days later, where he was assigned the vacant number 10.
His Teuta Durrës debut came on 23 January 2016 during the first leg of 2015–16 Albanian Cup quarter-final clash against Kukësi, where he appeared as a second-half substitute for Eri Lamçja. He made his league debut eight days later against his former club Flamurtari Vlorë in a 1–0 away loss, playing over 75 minutes. Since that, Lena was able to established himself in the starting lineup, helping the club in its bid to achieve a European spot for the next season. He scored his first goal on 8 May against Skënderbeu Korçë with e penalty kick, with a Panenka style penalty, in an eventual 1–1 home draw.
Lena ended the 2015–16 season by making 20 appearances between league and cup, scoring once in the process, as Teuta Durrës clinched the fourth spot to return in the European competitions for the 2016–17 season. On 30 June, Lena made his European debut for the club by playing 65 minutes in the 1–0 home defeat to Kairat in the Europa League first qualifying round. In the returning leg one week later, Lena played full-90 minutes as Teuta was humbled 5–0 at Central Stadium.
On 2 August, Lena decided to part ways with the club after not finding a way for the new deal.
On 3 August 2016, Lena signed a one-year contract with Kukësi as a free agent, rejoining his former Flamurtari Vlorë boss Ernest Gjoka and was presented on the same day. He was also a target of Vllaznia Shkodër and Laçi. He made his competitive debut on 25 August as a substitute in the 2016 Albanian Supercup against Skënderbeu Korçë which ended in a 3–1 win at Selman Stërmasi Stadium. During the 2016–17 season, Lena played as a starter, making 30 league appearances, 28 as starter, collecting 2415 minutes as Kukësi won their maiden championship.
Teuta Durrës returnEdit
On 5 August 2017, Lena returned to Teuta Durrës after only one season by penning a contract until June 2019. His was given his old squad number 10 and was named the new captain. Lena made his first appearance of the season on 9 September in the opening matchday against Luftëtari Gjirokastër, netting a penalty kick in a 2–1 home win. On 28 December, after a meeting with president Edmond Hasanbelliu, Lena decided to finish his cooperation with Teuta by terminating the contract by mutual consent.
In June 2014, Lena received a call-up for the first time from Macedonia senior team for the friendlies against China. In the first match on 18th, Lena was able to make his debut by playing as a starter before being substituted in 71st minute for Besmir Bojku, as Macedonia lost 2–0.
He won his second cap four days later, playing again as a starter, but this time in a goalless draw.
|Flamurtari Vlorë||2009–10||Albanian Superliga||13||3||—||—||—||13||3|
|Teuta Durrës||2015–16||Albanian Superliga||18||1||2||0||—||—||20||1|
|Teuta Durrës||2017–18||Albanian Superliga||15||2||2||1||—||—||17||3|
- As of 22 June 2014
- Flamurtari Vlorë
- "Kukësi, pasaporta shqiptare për Izair Eminin dhe Nijaz Lenën" [Kukësi, albanian passports for Izair Emini and Nijaz Lena] (in Albanian). Panorana Sport. 13 August 2016. Retrieved 13 August 2016.
- "Bylis Ballsh vs. Flamurtari Vlorë 2 – 3". Soccerway. 20 February 2013. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "100 ndeshje me vlonjatët, Lena ëndërron një trofe: Të dytët në kampionat, fitojmë kupën" [100 matches with Flamurtari, Lena dreams a trophy: Second in championship, winners of cup] (in Albanian). Panorana Sport. 22 February 2013. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Firmos Lena, edhe një vit me vlonjatët" [Lena signs, another year with Flamurtari] (in Albanian). Panorana Sport. 15 July 2013. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Flamurtari fiton Kupën e Shqipërisë" [Flamurtari wins Albanian Cup] (in Albanian). FSHF.org. 19 May 2014. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Flamurtari fiton Kupën e Shqipërisë, vlonjatët mundin Kukësin "fluturojnë" drejt Europës" [Flamurtari wins Albanian Cup, they beat Kukësi and "fly" to Europe] (in Albanian). Ora News. 18 May 2014. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Nijaz Lena humbet fazën përgatitore me Flamurtarin" [Nijaz Lena misses the preparations with Flamurtari] (in Albanian). Panorana Sport. 16 June 2015. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Refuzoi stolin, Lena largohet nga Flamurtari, vendin ia zë Nexhipi" [Refused the bench, Lena leaves Flamurtari, replaced by Nexhipi] (in Albanian). Panorana Sport. 15 August 2015. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Lena edhe një vit tek Flamurtari" [Lena another year at Flamurtari] (in Albanian). Panorana Sport. 23 August 2015. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Flamurtari zyrtarizon dy brazilianë, ikën Lena" [Flamurtari formalizes two brazilians, Lena leaves] (in Albanian). Panorana Sport. 5 January 2016. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Teuta merr Nijaz Lenën" [Teuta takes Nijaz Lena] (in Albanian). Panorana Sport. 15 January 2016. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Nijaz Lena prezantohet te Teuta, do mbajë numrin 10" [Nijaz Lena presented at Teuta, will wear number 10] (in Albanian). Panorana Sport. 19 January 2016. Retrieved 20 January 2016.
- "VIDEO/ Teuta thyen Kukësin, takimin e mbyll goli i Hilës" [VIDEO/ Teuta breaks Kukësi, the match was ended by a Hila goal] (in Albanian). Panorana Sport. 23 January 2016. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- Erald Kodheli (31 January 2016). "Flamurtari mposht Teutën 1-0, vendos Greca" [Flamurtari breaks Teuta 1-0, Greca decides] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- Sotir Kora (8 May 2016). "Skënderbeu, titulli është 1 pikë larg" [Skënderbeu, the title is 1 point away] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- "Edhe Teuta në Europa League" [Teuta in Europa League] (in Albanian). Lapsi.al. 22 May 2016. Retrieved 3 August 2016.
- Andi Tanku (30 June 2016). "Teuta e pëson nga Arshavin, mposhtet në sfidën e parë" [Teuta suffers from Arshavin, gets defeated in the first match] (in Albanian). Sport Ekspres. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Teuta shkatërrohet nga Kairat" [Teuta destroyed from Kairat] (in Albanian). Sport Ekspres. 8 July 2016. Retrieved 8 July 2016.
- "Teuta përforcohet me boshnjakun Cmajcanin, largohet Nijaz Lena" [Teuta reinforced with Bosnian Čmajčanin, Nijaz Lena leaves] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 2 August 2016. Retrieved 2 August 2016.
- "Vazhdon seria e afrimeve të Kukësi, goditja e radhës është Lena" [The series of approaches continues at Kukësi, the next hit is Lena] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 3 August 2016. Retrieved 3 August 2016.
- Armand Halili (3 August 2016). "Vllaznia-Laçi, duel në merkato për të siguruar Nijaz Lenën" [Vllaznia-Laçi, duel in transfer market to secure Nijaz Lena] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 3 August 2016.
- Rinald Bregasi (24 August 2016). "Kukësi fiton Superkupën e Shqipërisë" [Kukësi wins Albanian Supercup] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Archived from the original on 26 August 2016. Retrieved 25 August 2016.
- "Kukësi, kampion për herë të parë në histori" [Kukësi, champion for the first time in history] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. 20 May 2017. Archived from the original on 23 May 2017. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- Sotir Kora (5 August 2017). "Teuta përforcohet, rikthen Nijaz Lenën" [Teuta reinforced, returns Nijaz Lena] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
- Jeton Rexhmati (30 August 2016). "Teuta gjen liderin e ri, një kampion si kapiten për të drejtuar të rinjtë" [Teuta find the new leader, a champion as captain to lead the youth] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
- Andi Deçka (9 September 2017). "Teuta e nis me fitore, thyen 2-1 Luftëtarin" [Teuta starts with a win, breaks Lufëtari 2-1] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Archived from the original on 10 September 2017. Retrieved 9 September 2017.
- "Pas Maganit, Teuta ndahet edhe me kapitenin" [After Magani, Teuta separate even with the captain] (in Albanian). Sport Ekspres. 28 December 2016. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- "Nijaz Lena grrumbullohet me Maqedoninë" [Nijaz Lena called-up with Macedonia] (in Albanian). Aktuale. 8 June 2014. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "China vs. FYR Macedonia 2 – 3". Soccerway. 18 June 2014. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Barazim pa gola mes Kinës dhe Maqedonisë" [Goalless draw between China and Macedonia] (in Albanian). Aktuale. 8 June 2014. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Macedonia - N. Lena - Profile with news, career statistics and history". Soccerway. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Profile of Nijaz Lena at Scoresway". Scoresway. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Football : Nijaz Lena". Football Database. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- "Nijaz Lena". National-Football-Teams.com. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- Nijaz Lena at National-Football-Teams.com
- Nijaz Lena at WorldFootball.net
- Profile at Macedonian Football