Nick Cordero is a Canadian actor. He appeared on Broadway in 2014 in the musical Bullets Over Broadway in the role of Cheech, for which he was nominated for the Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Musical and the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Featured Actor in a Musical. He won the Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding Featured Actor in a Musical and a Theater World Award for the role. He originated the title role in the Off-Broadway production of The Toxic Avenger. He also played the role of Dennis in Rock of Ages on Broadway in 2012 and on tour. In March 2016, he joined the Broadway production of Waitress, playing the role of Earl. He left Waitress to join the Broadway premiere of the musical A Bronx Tale, as "Sonny" at the Longacre Theatre starting on November 3, 2016. In 2017 he portrayed the role of Victor Lugo in "Heavy is the Head" the 10th episode of the 8th season of the CBS police procedural drama Blue Bloods and reprised the role in 2018 in "Your Six" the 20th episode of the 8th season of the show.
- "Woody Allen Musical Bullets Over Broadway, With Zach Braff and Marin Mazzie, Begins March 11". playbill.com. Playbill. 11 March 2014. Archived from the original on 2 May 2014. Retrieved 30 April 2014.
- "Tony Awards 2014: 'Bullets over Broadway' has lackluster showing". latimes.com. Los Angeles Times. 29 April 2014. Retrieved 30 April 2014.
- Gans, Andrew. "2014 Annual Drama Desk Awards Nominations Announced; 'Gentleman's Guide' Earns 12 Nominations", playbill.com, April 25, 2014
-  broadwayworld.com
- "Bullets Over Broadway Star Nick Cordero Joins Broadway-Bound Waitress Musical". playbill.com. Playbill. 12 January 2016. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- "Nick Cordero, Richard H. Blake, Bobby Conte Thornton, Ariana DeBose and More to Lead 'A Bronx Tale' on Broadway" broadwayworld.com, August 31, 2016
- Champion, Lindsay.Tony-Nominated Bullets Star Nick Cordero on Quitting School, Getting in Trouble & Woody Allen's Comedy Tips" broadway.com, May 8, 2014