Nguyễn Văn Hùng (born 5 May 1980) is a Vietnamese martial artist, and professional basketball player for the Thang Long Warriors of the Vietnam Basketball Association (VBA) and the Saigon Heat of the ASEAN Basketball League (ABL). He is a three-time gold medalist in Taekwondo at the Southeast Asian Games. He also represented his country at the 2008 Beijing Olympics in taekwondo. For his accomplishments in sport, his government granted him the Honourable First Class Labour Order in January 2006.
|No. 10 – Thang Long Warriors|
|Born||May 5, 1980|
Thanh Hóa, Vietnam
|Listed height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Listed weight||199 lb (90 kg)|
|2016||Saigon Heat (VBA)|
|2017||Saigon Heat (ABL)|
|2017||Thang Long Warriors|
|2000 Hong Kong||Heavyweight|
Văn Hùng was a member of the Vietnam national basketball team that competed in the 2017 SEABA Championship.
- ^ "Gala to honour athletes, coaches". Vietnamnet Bridge. Vietnam News Agency. 2006-01-20. Archived from the original on 2007-09-15. Retrieved 2008-01-22.
- ^ "Taekwondo và Karatedo xuất trận, Pencak Silat sẽ lấy nhiều vàng". Sài Gòn Giài Phóng (newspaper). 2007-12-12. Retrieved 2008-01-22.
- ^ "Van Hung plans to use everything he has learned to help grow Vietnam basketball". fiba.com. Retrieved 20 May 2017.
- Nguyen Van Hung at TaekwondoData.com
- Nguyen Van Hung at Olympedia
- Nguyễn Văn Hùng at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)