|Look up ney in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ney or NEY may also refer to:
- Ney, Germany, a municipality in Rhineland-Palatinate
- Ney, Iran, a village in Kurdistan Province
- Ney Ahmad Beyg, also known as Ney, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Ney, Jura, France, a commune of the Jura département
- Ney, Ohio, United States, a village
- Ney, Leh, a village in Ladakh, India
- Ney Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Fort de Roppe, also known as Fort Ney, Belfort, France
- Fort Ney (Fransecky), Strasbourg, France
- ney, ISO 639-3 code for the Neyo language, spoken in Ivory Coast
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.