News Ghana is a Ghanaian independent news portal. Its one of the most visited website in Ghana, with 200,000 average daily visits.
|Founders||Roger A. Agana and Mushura Don-Baare|
News Ghana formerly known as Spy Ghana started in 2010 as a news blog by Madam Mushura Don-Baare and became a News Portal in January 2013. Spy Ghana also made world headlines for the wrong reasons in 2012. News Ghana is managed by Roger A. Agana, who is co-founder, former general manager and editor of Modernghana.com. The parent company of News Ghana is M'ideas Group with operations throughout Africa specializing in news reporting, public relations, advertisement, product review, search engine optimization (SEO), domain registration, web hosting and designing.
According to statistics from web traffic analytics company Alexa Internet, News Ghana has a market share of 53.3% from Ghana, 17.2% from India, 14.1% from Nigeria, 2.7% from USA, 1.3% from Germany.
- ^ "Top Sites in Ghana". Alexa Internet. Archived from the original on 23 September 2015. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- ^ "TOP GHANA NEWS SITES". allyoucanread.
- ^ "Africa papers carry Mike Tyson 'sex change' spoof". BBC.
- ^ "Mike Tyson gender reassignment spoof mistaken for reality by news websites". PinkNews.
- ^ "Mike Tyson Sex Change Hoax, Part 2:". imediaethics.org.
- ^ "Mike Tyson forced to deny 'sex change op' report". Metro.
- ^ "Extra Creative - Best Ghana Website Design, Ghana Web design, SEO & Rebranding". ExtraCreative. Retrieved 24 October 2018.
- ^ "Provide Premium web hosting Cheap web hosting - Ghana web hosting". Ghana Web Hosting. Retrieved 24 October 2018.
- ^ "News, LifeHack, Tech, Sports, Max International and many more - The Press". The Press. Retrieved 24 October 2018.
- ^ "Traffic Analytics". Alexa Internet. Archived from the original on 27 August 2015. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- ^ "10 Ghana Newspapers and Websites For Latest News". answersafrica.com.