Newbridge-on-Wye Football Club are a defunct football club in mid-Wales.
|Full name||Newbridge-on-Wye Football Club|
|2019-20||Mid Wales Football League Division Two, 4th (of 14)|
The home colours are white shirts with black shorts and socks.
The team's greatest success was during the 2004–05 season when they won the Mid Wales South League. The football club applied for promotion and this was granted in the next season following extensive work to their Penybont ground in order to meet the standards set by the FAW. During the 2005–06 season, their first in the Spar Mid Wales League, they placed 12th.
They had been due to play in the Mid Wales Football League in the new East Division for the 2020–21 season, but the season was declared void due to the Coronavirus pandemic. They withdrew from the league ahead of the 2021–22 season. The team noted that they hoped to be able to compete in the Mid Wales South League after at least one year away.
- Townsend, Stuart. "The story of Newbridge Football Club – gone but not forgotten". Powys County Times. Retrieved 19 October 2021.
- Newbridge-on-Wye on Mid Wales League
- Newbridge-on-Wye Football Club
- BBC - Mid Wales Sport - Mid Wales League
- "Withdrawals". Mid Wales Football League. 1 June 2021. Retrieved 12 July 2021.
- "End of the road as Newbridge Football Club fold". Powys County Times. Retrieved 16 July 2021.