The New Caledonia national rugby union team represents New Caledonia in rugby union. The team has been playing international rugby since the 1960s. All their matches have been against other teams from Oceania.
|Union||Comité Régional de Rugby|
de Nouvelle Calédonie
|New Caledonia 0–34 Papua New Guinea|
(Nouméa, December 1966)
|New Caledonia 36–5 Wallis and Futuna|
(Nouméa, 29 October 2001)
|New Caledonia 3–113 Fiji|
(Port Moresby, 20 August 1969)
New Caledonia has competed at the South Pacific Games, winning a silver medal in 1966  before finishing out of the medals at the 1969 games. The team won the gold medal in 1987, defeating Cook Islands in the final in Nouméa, and won gold again at the boycott-affected games in Papeete in 1995 where Tahiti was the only other competing team.
More recently, the team has played for the FORU Oceania Cup. In 2008, their win over fellow Pacific rivals Vanuatu in Nouméa, 32–20, paved their way to the final of the competition, but New Caledonia lost the match to Niue, 5–27.
|Papua New Guinea||3||1||2||0||33.33|
|Wallis and Futuna||1||1||0||0||100.00|
- ^ "New CaledoniaTest Rugby Scores". rugbyinternational.net. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- ^ "New Caledonia Match Results". espnscrum.com. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- ^ South Pacific Games 1966 ESPN Scrum.
- ^ "Complete results 3rd South Pacific Games". Pacific Islands Monthly. Pacific Publications. 40 (9): 36–37. 1 September 1969.
- ^ 1987 South Pacific Games Results. Oceania Sport Information Centre (Report). p. 6. Archived from the original on 30 October 2015. Retrieved 28 October 2015.
- ^ "Jeux du Pacifique Sud". Mazlenaz (in French). Archived from the original on 23 April 2017. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
- ^ "Report of the FORU Oceania Cup Final". rugbyinternational.net. 2008.
- ^ "New Caledonia rugby statistics". Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- rugby.nc official website (in French)
- Comité de Rugby de Nouvelle-Calédonie on aslagnyrugby.net