New Age (disambiguation)
|Look up New Age in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New Age is a term applied to a range of spiritual or religious beliefs and practices that developed in Western nations during the 1970s.
New Age or The New Age may also refer to:
- New-age music, a genre of music intended to create artistic inspiration, relaxation, and optimism
- The New Age (album), a 1973 album by Canned Heat
- New Age (Eddy Lover album) (2011)
- New Age (KSI and Randolph album), a 2019 album by KSI and Randolph, or the title song
- "New Age" (Marlon Roudette song) (2011)
- "New Age" (The Velvet Underground song) (1969)
- The New Age, a music group featuring Pat Kilroy
- The New Age, a British literary magazine 1894–1938
- New Age (Bangladesh), an English-language daily newspaper
- The New Age (Chicago), an American Norwegian–Danish-language newspaper formerly known as Social-Demokraten
- New Age (South African newspaper), a leftist newspaper (1953–1962)
- The New Age (South African newspaper), a daily newspaper (2010–2018)
- New Age Journal, a health and lifestyle magazine renamed Whole Living
- New Age communities, places with significant numbers of people with New Age beliefs
- New Age travellers, New Age and hippie believers who travel between music festivals and fairs
- New Wave (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with New Age
- All pages with titles containing New Age
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Age.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.