This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Neuroleadership refers to the application of findings from neuroscience to the field of leadership. The term neuroleadership was first coined by David Rock in 2006  in the US publication Strategy+Business. In 2009 Mark Waldman developed a NeuroLeadership class that is part of the Executive MBA program at Loyola Marymount University. Neuroleadership claims to bring neuroscientific knowledge into the areas of leadership development, management training, change management, education, consulting and coaching. One of the major components of the NeuroLeadership programs being introduced in universities and organizations is the concept of mindfulness, an outgrowth of the work originally established by Jon Kabat Zinn.
Neuroleadership is not without its critics. They question whether having scientific brain data to back up what was commonly believed adds any value.
- Lafferty, Christina L.; Alford, Kenneth L. (June 22, 2010). "NeuroLeadership: sustaining research relevance into the 21st century". SAM Advanced Management Journal. Retrieved March 30, 2012.
- "David Rock". David Rock. 2011-11-06. Retrieved 2012-03-31.
-  Archived November 14, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- See for example comments by Howard Gardner and Warren Bennis in Australian Financial Review 9 November 2007
- "Need for brain-based coaching and significance of neuro-leadership in corporate set-up". The Economic Times. June 21, 2011. Retrieved March 30, 2012.
- "Forbes India Magazine - Neuroleadership – Making Change Happen". Forbesindia.com. Retrieved 2013-08-17.
- "The Business Brain In Close-Up". Businessweek. 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2013-08-17.
- "South Africa: The Science of Neuroleadership to Make Debut in the Country". allAfrica.com. 2011-11-30. Retrieved 2013-08-17.
- Moinak Mitra, ET Bureau (2008-12-12). "Management's new dimension- Neuroleadership - Economic Times". Articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2013-08-17.