Nepal at the 2004 Summer Olympics
|Nepal at the|
2004 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Nepal Olympic Committee|
|Competitors||6 in 4 sports|
|Flag bearer||Rajendra Bahadur Bhandari|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|Rajendra Bahadur Bhandari||5000 m||14:04.89 NR||18||Did not advance|
|Kanchhi Maya Koju||1500 m||4:38.17||15||Did not advance|
|Tika Shrestha||10 m air rifle||579||46||Did not advance|
|Alice Shrestha||100 m breaststroke||1:12.25||59||Did not advance|
|Nayana Shakya||100 m breaststroke||1:32.92||47||Did not advance|
Nepal has qualified a single taekwondo jin.
|Athlete||Event||Round of 16||Quarterfinals||Semifinals||Repechage 1||Repechage 2||Final / BM|
|Sangina Baidya||Women's −49 kg|| Chen S-H (TPE)
|Did not advance|| Mora (COL)
|Did not advance||7|
- "2004 Athens: Flag Bearers for the Opening Ceremony". Olympics. 13 August 2004. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- "IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – Athens 2004 Entry Standards". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
|This article related to sport in Nepal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2004 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|