This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2014)
Navua F.C. is a Fijian football team playing in the second division of the Fiji Football Association competitions.
|Full name||Navua Football Club|
|Ground||Thomson Park (Fiji)|
|League||Fiji Premier League|
|2021||7th Fiji Premier League|
They are based in Navua, which is situated on the southern side of the main island of Viti Levu, between the town of Sigatoka and the city of Suva. Their home stadium is Thomson Park. Their uniform is red shirt, blue shorts and white socks.
Navua F.C. was founded in 1943, with the formation of the Navua Soccer Association, under the leadership of C.P. Singh, a former member of the Legislative Council. The team languished in the second division has moved up to the first division, and has performed credibly in recent times.
Squad for the 2018 Inter-District Championship
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Winner: 0
- Runner-up: 1 (2005)
- Winner: 1 (2009)
- Runner-up: 0
- Inter-District Championship - Second Division:
- Winner: 2 (2018, 2019)
- Runner-up: 0
- Winner: 1 (2005)
- Runner-up: 1 (1995)
- Winner: 3 (2003, 2008, 2009)
- Runner-up: 2 (2004, 2010)
- ^ "FIJI FA District Affiliates". 126.96.36.199. Retrieved 18 December 2014.[permanent dead link]
- M. Prasad, Sixty Years of Soccer in Fiji 1938–1998: The Official History of the Fiji Football Association, Fiji Football Association, Suva, 1998.