|Alma mater||IIT; Institute of Design, Chicago|
|Occupation||Executive Director of Godrej & Boyce|
He is the only member of the fourth generation of the Godrejs so far to be inducted on the company's board.
He joined the Godrej group in 2005. Currently he is the Non-Executive Director of Godrej & Boyce. As a leader of Strategy and Innovation for the group, Navroze created Hubble, which is a space to innovate and to re-imagine the corporate environment and workspace relationships.
- "4th-gen Godrej ushers in new culture at G&B - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2016-04-25.
- "If the family-run set-up typifies Indian business, its future is in good hands. The next generation is infusing new entrepreneurial energy to take their firms to greater heights". indiatoday.intoday.in. Retrieved 2016-04-25.
- "Special guests | IIT Institute of Design Strategy Conference and World Tour". www.id.iit.edu. Retrieved 2016-04-25.
- "Godrej & Boyce is getting sexier, in a hurry - The Economic Times". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2016-04-25.
- Kshirsagar, Alka. "Godrej eyes ₹1,000-cr customised furniture business in three years". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 2016-04-25.
- "U & Us Design Studio". uandusdesignstudio.com. Retrieved 2016-04-25.
- "Think design, culture". The Hindu. 2015-09-18. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2016-04-25.
- "CII". cii.in. Retrieved 2016-04-25.
- "Global Innovation and Technology Alliance :: Board of Directors". gita.org.in. Archived from the original on 2016-05-12. Retrieved 2016-04-25.
- "In The News - chotuKool". www.chotukool.com. Retrieved 2016-04-25.