|Height||173 cm (5 ft 8 in)|
His next major role was as I.T. teacher Kurt McKenna in the successful comedy show Teachers in 2001–2003, and is also well known for playing PC Sanjay Singh in Dalziel and Pascoe. He also appeared as a possible rapist in Judge John Deed.
Chowdhry appeared in Waking The Dead, Series 3, Episode 3, entitled "Breaking Glass", opposite Trevor Eve and Sue Johnston. In the episode, he portrays the psychologically affected "Rainman". He then starred in the Channel 4 drama series NY-LON as Raph.
On 30 October 2005, he appeared on stage at the Old Vic theatre in London in the one-night play Night Sky alongside Christopher Eccleston, Bruno Langley, David Warner, Saffron Burrows and David Baddiel. In 2005 he made a guest appearance in Doctor Who, then starring Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor. In 2006, he appeared in the BBC Three drama series Sinchronicity, playing Mani.
Chowdhry has also produced projects such as the award-winning short film "This Bastard Business" and a short play entitled Mashed.
He portrayed Nodin Chavdri in the 2017 film Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- Madame Sousatzka (1988)
- King of the Wind (1989)
- The Seventh Coin (1993)
- The Dove’s Lost Necklace (1994)
- Gulliver's Travels (1996)
- Dalziel and Pascoe (1996)
- Judge John Deed (2001)
- Waking the Dead (2003)
- Teachers (2001–2003)
- NY-LON (2004)
- Doctor Who (2005)
- Red Mercur (2005)
- New Tricks (2005)
- The Golden Hour (2005)
- Sinchronicity (2006)
- A Touch of Cloth (2012)
- The End of the F***ing World (2017)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)
- Our Girl (2018)
- Navin Chowdhry. Hollywood.com. Retrieved on 2012-07-18.
- Navin Chowdhry plays Mani. BBC (2006-07-11).
- Teachers- Channel4. channel4.com
- Andrew Pettie (2010-06-30). Reunited: with the type of long-lost friends you’d rather leave behind, review. Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved on 2012-07-18.