This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Lewis County, West Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Lewis County, West Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 13 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, 1 of which is a National Historic Landmark.
Barbour - Berkeley - Boone - Braxton - Brooke - Cabell - Calhoun - Clay - Doddridge - Fayette - Gilmer - Grant - Greenbrier - Hampshire - Hancock - Hardy - Harrison - Jackson - Jefferson - Kanawha - Lewis - Lincoln - Logan - Marion - Marshall - Mason - McDowell - Mercer - Mineral - Mingo - Monongalia - Monroe - Morgan - Nicholas - Ohio - Pendleton - Pleasants - Pocahontas - Preston - Putnam - Raleigh - Randolph - Ritchie - Roane - Summers - Taylor - Tucker - Tyler - Upshur - Wayne - Webster - Wetzel - Wirt - Wood - Wyoming
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Annamede||March 11, 1987
|RD 1, Box 126, U.S. Route 19||Walkersville|
|2||Jonathan M. Bennett House||June 9, 1978
|3||Gum Farmstead Historic District||November 30, 2020
|3414 Freeman's Creek Rd.||Camden vicinity|
|4||Jackson's Mill||February 23, 1972
|East of Jackson Mill on Route 1||Weston|
|5||Jackson's Mill State 4-H Camp Historic District||February 4, 2005
|160 Jackson Mill Rd.||Weston|
|6||May-Kraus Farm||March 22, 2006
|3052 Crooked Run Rd.||Alum Bridge|
|7||St. Bernard Church and Cemetery||July 12, 1985
|County Routes 20/6 and 17/2||Camden|
|8||Upper Glady School||March 20, 2002
|County Route 52, 1.9 miles north of McCord Run Rd.||Crawford|
|9||Walkersville Covered Bridge||June 4, 1981
|On County Route 19/17 near U.S. Route 19||Walkersville|
|10||Weston Colored School||April 9, 1993
|345 Center St.||Weston|
|11||Weston Downtown Historic District||September 28, 1985
|Parts of Main, Center, and Court Aves., plus 2nd and 3rd Sts.||Weston|
|12||Weston Downtown Residential Historic District||February 2, 2005
|Portions of Main, Center, and Court Aves, plus E. 1st, E. 3rd, E. 4th, E. 5th, and E. 6th Sts.||Weston|
|13||Weston State Hospital||April 19, 1978
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior, "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions", retrieved August 5, 2022.
- Numbers represent an alphabetical ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.