National Register of Historic Places listings in Hartley County, Texas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Hartley County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Hartley County, Texas. There are four properties listed on the National Register in the county. Two of these hold Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks including one property that is a State Antiquities Landmark.
The publicly disclosed locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Hartley County Courthouse and Jail||December 31, 1987
|Railroad Ave.||Channing||State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks|
|2||Proctor Pen I||July 12, 1984
|3||Miguel Tafoya Place||July 12, 1984
|4||XIT General Office||May 6, 1985
|Railroad Ave. and 5th St.||Channing||Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks|
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 9, 2019.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Federal and state laws and practices restrict general public access to information regarding the specific location of this resource. In some cases, this is to protect archeological sites from vandalism, while in other cases it is restricted at the request of the owner. See: Knoerl, John; Miller, Diane; Shrimpton, Rebecca H. (1990), Guidelines for Restricting Information about Historic and Prehistoric Resources, National Register Bulletin (29), National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior, OCLC 20706997.
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Hartley County, Texas at Wikimedia Commons