National Register of Historic Places listings in Hamilton County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Hamilton County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Hamilton County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 5 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough (Tampa) - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Jennings High School||January 10, 2008
|1291 Florida Street||Jennings|
|2||Johns House||July 9, 1998
|Junction of State Road 135 and Adams Memorial Drive||White Springs|
|3||Old Hamilton County Jail||July 7, 1983
|501 Northeast 1st Avenue||Jasper|
|4||United Methodist Church||September 29, 1978
|Central Avenue and 5th Street||Jasper|
|5||White Springs Historic District||September 19, 1997
|Roughly bounded by River, First, Suwannee, and Hewitt Streets, State Road 25A, U.S. Route 41, and the Suwannee River||White Springs|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1974||Suwannee River at Spring St.||White Springs||Demolished in 1973.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Hamilton County, Florida.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 16, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.