National Highway 765 (India)
National Highway 765 (NH 765), is a National Highway in India, which was formed as a new National Highway by up-gradation and passes through the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. It starts at Hyderabad of Telangana and ends at Tokapelle road of Andhra Pradesh.
Map of the National Highway in red
|Length||270 km (170 mi)|
|South end||Tokapelle Road|
|States||Telangana, Andhra Pradesh|
|Hyderabad, Kalwakurthy, Srisailam, Dornala, Thokapalle Road|
State–wise route length (in km.)
- "List of National Highways passing through A.P. State". Roads and Buildings Department. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original on 28 March 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- "New highways notification dated March, 2013" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- "National Highways in Telangana State". Roads and Buildings Department – Government of Telangana. Retrieved 14 April 2017.
- "Land problems hit National Highway project". Deccan Chronicle. 10 December 2015. Retrieved 15 April 2017.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 12 July 2018.