National Highway 46 (India)
National Highway 46 (NH 46) is a primary National Highway in India. This highway is in the state of Madhya Pradesh, running from Gwalior to Betul. This national highway is 634 km (394 mi) long. Before renumbering of national highways, NH-46 was variously numbered as old national highways 3, 12 & 69.
Map of the National Highway in red
|Length||634 km (394 mi)|
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Archived from the original (PDF) on 31 March 2012. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "The List of National Highways in India" (PDF). Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 4 January 2020.
- "New Numbering of National Highways notification - Government of India" (PDF). The Gazette of India. Retrieved 4 January 2020.
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.11.2018". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Archived from the original on 4 June 2019. Retrieved 4 January 2020.
- "Asian Highway Database - Country wise". UNESCAP. Retrieved 4 January 2020.