Natalie Gold is an American actress who has appeared in film, television, and stage productions, including on Broadway. She is perhaps best known for playing Julia Harwell on the TV show Rubicon, and she has appeared in many films including Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, I Don't Know How She Does It, Love & Other Drugs. Gold grew up in Miami, Florida, and studied theatre at the New World School of the Arts and at Emerson College.
|Born||August 17, 1976|
Miami, Florida, USA
|Education||New World School of the Arts|
- Twelfth Night, 2002
- Noise, 2004, film
- Without a Trace, 2005, television
- Law & Order
- The Good Wife, television
- Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, 2007 film
- Brendan, 2007, role of Rose
- Guiding Light, 2007, role of Suzie, television
- Rubicon as Julia Harwell, television
- Howard Katz, 2008
- Language of Trees, 2008, role of Loretta
- Distracted (2009)
- The International, 2009 film
- Love & Other Drugs, 2010, role of Dr. Helen Randall film
- Engaging Shaw, 2011
- Engaging Shaw, 2011, role of Beatrice Webb, theater
- I Don't Know How She Does It
- Fairhaven. 2012, as Jill
- Killing Kennedy, 2013, role of Ruth Paine, television
- Alpha House, role of Katherine Sims.
- Scarcity (2013), role of Ellen, Rattlestick Playwrights Theater, theater
- The Americans, role of Leanne
- The Leftovers, television, as the young mother
- Birdman, 2014 film
- Succession as Rava Roy, HBO series
- Fever Chart
- Unfold Me
- IMDB Michael Warner Biography, Retrieved September 15, 2015, "Spouse: Natalie Gold"
- Modern Missionary, Natalie Gold bio, Retrieved September 15, 2015
- AMC-TV, Natalie Gold interview, Retrieved August 6, 2014, "....."
- 06/29/2014, Daily Motion, Natalie Gold on the Red Carpet at the Premiere of "The Leftovers", Retrieved August 6, 2014
- Broadway.com, The Language of Trees Branches Out with World Premiere, Retrieved August 6, 2014, "... features close-knit players Natalie Gold.."
- Miriam Felton-Dansky, Sep 11 2013, Village Voice, , Retrieved August 6, 2014, "..but the piece benefits from O'Connell's performance and from Thurber's indictment of Ellen (Natalie Gold), Billy's well-meaning but culturally tone-deaf ..."
- Angela Ashman, Nov 5 2008, Village Voice, Roundabout Underground Mounts The Language of Trees, Its Second Show, Retrieved August 6, 2014, "..excellent chemistry between the actors—Hayden and the lovely Natalie Gold—quickly gives us reason to root for his safe return. ..."
- About the Artists Natalie Gold
- Charles Isherwood, October 2008, The New York Times, Contagious Disturbances on the Home Front, While War Rages Over There, "...Mr. Levenson sets the experience of Eben’s relationship with his mother, Loretta (Natalie Gold)...", Accessed August 6, 2014
- Playbill, Distracted, Starring Cynthia Nixon, Opens Off-Broadway, accessed 8/4/2014
- Emily Theytaz, Entertainment Monthly, “The Americans” Review/Recap: “The Walk In”, Retrieved August 6, 2014, "...Leanne (Natalie Gold) changed her mind by asking her a favor..."
- Emily Theytaz, Entertainment Monthly, “The Americans” Review/Recap: “Cardinal”, Retrieved August 6, 2014, "... Leeanne’s (Natalie Gold)..."
- Alex Zalben, June 30, 2014, MTV.com, The Leftovers’ Cast Breaks Down All The Big Scenes From The Pilot: Justin Theroux and cast explain what went on in the show's opening hour, Retrieved August 6, 2014, "..Natalie Gold plays the mom at the opening of the show whose busy morning ends in her screaming baby disappearing, signaling the beginning of the Sudden Departure. So how do you play something like that, anyway?..."