Namibia National Front
The Namibia National Front (NNF) was an alliance of nationalist but moderate parties in Namibia. It was formed in 1977 as a merger of the Namibia National Convention (which had been marginalized after SWAPO's departure from it) and the Namibia National Council.
At the time of its formation NNF consisted of the following groups:
- Damara Council
- Damara Executive Committee
- Federal Party
- South West African National Union
- Mbanderu Council
- Namibia Progressive Party
- Namibia Independence Party
- Voice of the People Party
In 1978 some groups left NNF to form Namibia People's Liberation Front.
- Dierks, Klaus. "Biographies of Namibian Personalities, entry for Abrahams, Kenneth Godfrey, Dr". klausdierks.com. Retrieved 25 July 2013.
- Geingob, Hage (March 2004). State Formation in Namibia: Promoting Democracy and Good Governance. University of Leeds via hage.web.na. p. 171.
|This article about a Namibian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|