Nakanoshima Station (Osaka)
This article does not cite any sources. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nakanoshima Station (中之島駅) is a railway station on the Keihan Nakanoshima Line in Kita-ku, Osaka, Japan. It opened on October 19, 2008 (the day of the opening of the Nakanoshima Line). The station is the terminal of the Nakanoshima Line.
|Other names||Osaka International Convention Center Station (大阪国際会議場, Ōsaka-Kokusai-Kaigijō-eki)|
|Location||Nakanoshima Gochōme, Kita, Osaka, Osaka|
|Operated by||Keihan Electric Railway|
A separate Nakanoshima Station, to be operated jointly by West Japan Railway Company (JR West) and Nankai Railway, is to be constructed as part of the Naniwasuji Line project, with opening anticipated around spring 2031.
The station name occasionally accompanies the secondary name Osaka International Convention Center (大阪国際会議場, Ōsaka Kokusai Kaigijō).
The station consists of an underground island platform serving three tracks.
|1||■ Nakanoshima Line||for Kyōbashi, Hirakatashi, Chūshojima, Sanjō and Demachiyanagi|
|2||■ Nakanoshima Line||for Kyōbashi, Hirakatashi, Chūshojima, Sanjō and Demachiyanagi|
(in the rush hour)
|3||■ Nakanoshima Line||extra trains|
- Nakanoshima Yonchōme, Kita-ku
- Nakanoshima Gochōme, Kita-ku
- Rihga Royal Hotel
- Osaka International Convention Center
- Sumitomo Hospital
- Nakanoshima Rokuchōme, Kita-ku
- Nakanoshima Center Building
- Nakanoshima Plaza
- Nakanoshima Intes
- Fukushima Itchōme, Fukushima-ku
- Hotarumachi (Asahi Broadcasting Corporation, ABC Hall, Dojima River Forum, etc.)
- Nakanoshima Public Prosecutors Office Building (Osaka High Public Prosecutors Office, Osaka District Public Prosecutors Office, etc.)
- Fukushima Nichōme, Fukushima-ku
- KEPCO Hospital
- Fukushima Yonchōme, Fukushima-ku
- Osaka Koseinenkin Hospital
- Shimo-fukushima Park
- Fukushima Gohōme, Fukushima-ku
- Laxa Osaka
- Hotel Hanshin, etc.
- Noda Itchōme, Fukushima-ku
- Tosabori, Nishi-ku
- Tosabori Daibiru
- JSOL Osaka Head Office
- The Japan Research Institute, Limited. Osaka Head Office
|Keihan Railway Nakanoshima Line|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nakanoshima Station (Osaka).|
|This Osaka Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|