Nagata Acoustics (永田音響設計, Nagata onkyō sekkei) is an international acoustical consultancy firm. In Japan they have been involved in the design of over seventy concert halls, including the Suntory Hall, Sapporo Concert Hall, Muza Kawasaki Symphony Hall, Kyoto Concert Hall and Hyogo Performing Arts Center; other projects have included the Supreme Court, Tokyo and the sound system for the New National Theatre, Tokyo. Outside Japan they have consulted on the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra in Katowice, the Danish Radio Concert Hall, Helsinki Music Centre, Mariinsky Concert Hall and Opera House, Elbphilharmonie, Taichung Metropolitan Opera House, Bing Concert Hall, and Philharmonie de Paris.
|Founded||July 1, 1971|
|Worldwide (with offices in|
Tokyo, Paris, Los Angeles)
|Footnotes / references|
- "Selected Projects – Concert Halls/Theatres". Nagata Acoustics. Archived from the original on 16 February 2012. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Selected Projects – Other Facilities". Nagata Acoustics. Archived from the original on 24 December 2011. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- Vankin, Deborah (20 September 2013). "Disney Hall: Yasuhisa Toyota's fluid, innovative approach to sound". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 10 August 2016.
- "Selected Projects – International Activities". Nagata Acoustics. Archived from the original on 24 December 2011. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Designing the auditorium's acoustics". Philharmonie de Paris. Archived from the original on 1 March 2013. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Nagata Acoustics: Yasuhisa Toyota, D. Sc, Company Director & US Representative" (PDF). Stanford University. Archived from the original (PDF) on 5 July 2010. Retrieved 5 March 2012.